CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tiffani Day

Well, today I woke up late and stayed in bed because it was COLD! Then I had to get up to go to the grocery store. Decided to go to Big Lots and Fred's to look for a multimedia storage unit. I found one at Big Lots and and then headed to Walmart for groceries. I bought some plastic storage boxes for random things in my house. I spent about two hours at least in Walmart!!!! I finally got home after dark (my front porch light is blown) and tripped over a box. My new microSD card for my new phone and my 23 in 1 card reader for my computer arrived! Yea! That means pictures for you, my dear readers! Thanks Uncle Roger for finding me such a good deal on both of these items!

First, the pictures I took yesterday of my "messy house".




Next, the pictures I took today of my "somewhat less messy house".




So, as you can see my house is not ready for company. Alas, I have a friend visiting on Monday. This is the FIRST time he has seen my house! I have to get it cleaned this weekend. I start school tomorrow. The kids come Monday and I have not written the first lesson plan! I am way behind!

Oh, one more picture. Winston found a new bed in my discarded "unmentionables". Notice Winston's new sweater. He got it for Christmas.

2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

I know you are so very happy to have your card reader in place!

Anonymous said...

Forget the card reader, who is this mystery company coming over on Monday?