CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Thirteen ways to improve your dance skills at "da club"

In honor of my current participation in a music conference, the following is a list of thirteen "new" dance moves as performed by John Jacobson. www.johnjacobson.com Go get your "Jacobs~on" at the "da club" this weekend.

In no particular order:

1. the snake
2. step touch, step touch
3. pull the ribbon
4. california raisin
5. mashed potato
6. march
7. fist punch
8. hand jive
9. head nod
10. hand flip
11. hip wiggle
12. sugarfoot

Last but certainly not least!

13. Jazz Hands!

Please check "Movin' to the Music" at http://www.musicexpressmagazine.com/choreography.jsp

This man is 51 years old! I hope I have this much energy as I get older. I don't even have that much energy NOW!

0 comments: