CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ok, I can admit when I'm wrong

So I didn't wait long enough. It's snowing here. It's very light, but snowing none the less. This is the second time this week. If it accumulates, I'll post pics.

UPDATE:

Here are some pictures of what has been going on. There's even more now. I'll keep taking pics. Enjoy!







It is taking so long to upload pics today that this has happened since the last post.



It won't load some really good pics. Like one of Winston. He walked out for about 5 seconds and came back in. He was not happy!

Yea! It finally loaded Winston!



I just made a snowman! Don't worry, I came up with an excellent way to not get my hands wet!





The snow has stopped and Winston finally went outside. He didn't leave the patio. However, he loved to eat the snow.



This is the final picture of my backyard. The snow has stopped and it's already starting to melt.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your little snowman's stick hands up in the air!