CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I hate cleaning

Today has been full of cleaning house! I really hate cleaning. I moved everything from the dining room that did not belong there into the living room. I cleaned the kitchen. I cleaned out the pantry. I washed clothes. I'm supposed to be cleaning my bedroom, I started but I stopped to take a break. I haven't put up Christmas stuff yet because I'm waiting until the rest of the house is clean. I know as soon as I put the Christmas decorations in the storage room, I will find something else that should have been packed. Therefore, I'm waiting. I really want to finish cleaning TONIGHT, so tomorrow can be a "Tiffani" day. Then back to work on Friday.

Well, enough procrastinating. Back to the bedroom that looks like my closet threw up. I'm hanging clothes, going through drawers of clothes I don't wear, and throwing out stuff. Hopefully, I'll have more space.

2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

I cleaned today too!

Anonymous said...

Get a life Tiffany!!! :) Happy New Years!