CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

THURSDAY THIRTEEN: Thirteen pair of "fun" socks I own (Thanks to SANDY for this idea!)

1. I Heart Mardi Gras socks



2. I Love Moo socks



3. Jazz socks



4. Christmas Tree socks with Santa pom-pom



5. Halloween Spider socks with Spider pom-pom



6. Pug socks (I LOVE Winston!)



7. Tigger socks with Tigger pom-pom




8. Alligator anklet socks



9. PV Cow socks (They really moo!)




10. Lace "Teacher" socks



11. Thanksgiving socks



12. Music note anklet socks



13. "Wicked Witch" Striped Toe socks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Although I have to say GV to all your purple/cow socks :)

Tiffani said...

PV, all the way! People not from Montevallo are wondering what in the world we are talking about!

pussreboots said...

I love fun socks. I have quite a collection myself. Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Love them! But I truly hope you have way more than 13 pair of cute socks. I find that I cannot cope with less than 150 pair. Yes, I am a weirdo.

Tiffani said...

Don't worry, my anonymous friend, these are just some of the clean ones on the day of the photo shoot. I actually have several drawers full of socks, including a drawer dedicated to holiday socks (Christmas, VDay, Mardi Gras, Halloween, Easter, etc.)