CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day!

I hope all the daddy's have a great day.  I am currently spending the day with my dad, brother, and granny.  We are being lazy and watching t.v.  I am driving home sometime this afternoon.  


Tomorrow I start my summer teaching job.  I think I am going to start with a cute fishing lesson.  The students get to "fish" for rhythms.  I have cute die cut fish with rhythms printed on them and a magnet on the back.  The kids get to use the Tigger rod and reel to fish.  It is truly amazing how many kids have never been fishing.  I guess "down south," it is a daily occurrence.  But just a little over 200 miles north, kids just don't fish.  Oh well.  They will tomorrow.  I am also planning to do a few movement activities with them.  

Well, I guess I will go for now.  Have a great Sunday. 

0 comments: