CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm so tired!

After work, I met Ryan's parents, Charlin, and Olivia for lunch at Jim 'N Nicks! Yummy! I had a "pig in the potato patch". I ate a small part and left the big part for dinner. I was stuffed. We then decided to go shopping at the mall. We walked around a while and couldn't find anything for us. We were so sad. I had a wonderful time visiting with everyone. Ryan's family is amazing. I am so fortunate that I have gotten to know them. I just wish it had been under better circumstances.

After I left the fam, I went grocery shopping :( I hate going grocery shopping. Of course, I got in the line that was operated by an incompetent associate! He had no clue what he was doing. At one point there were THREE associates over to help the run on the register. Then when it was finally my turn, they all disappear! Finally, one came back to check me out. I was so relieved to get out of that store.

Tomorrow, a friend is coming over for dinner and possibly a movie. I bought "Fool's Gold" today because it was the movie Ryan and I saw on our first date. It is also where his nickname, "Big Bunny", came from. I mentioned that I would be the only person who sobbed through a comedy and she suggested that we watch it together. I agree.

Thursday, I am meeting Sandy after work! I haven't seen her in so long! We are going to have so much fun. WooHoo!

I am singing in a wedding on Saturday night. The rehearsal is Friday night. I am so busy this week!

0 comments: