CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here, Kitty, Kitty...

Yesterday morning, after hitting the snooze several times, I finally got in the shower.  I had just gotten in and wet my hair, when I heard  a female scream and something fall in my living room.  Now I do not live with another female, so I was a tad bit frightened.  I turned off the water and my dog was barking like crazy.  He does not normally bark unless there is someone in his area.  So I wrapped a towel around myself and went into the living room.  The wooden dowel that goes between the sliding glass door and wall had fallen on the floor, so I understood the noise.  I didn't know how that happened but then Winston jumped out of the doggie door, so I walked toward the door to see what was outside.  Just then, I saw a CAT  in my house!!!!!!  He had come in through the doggie door.  The stupid cat started climbing my curtains.  He almost got killed then, but he fell before I got to him.  He was growling like a dog and making sounds like a human.  It was not a cat sound.  I tried to distract him and get him out the front door, but he was not taking his eyes off Winston who was still outside but going crazy scratching at the door.  I closed the bedroom and bathroom doors and opened the front door, hoping the cat would see freedom and run away.  No such luck...  Winston decided to take the situation in his paws and came back inside.  The cat's back went straight up and they were staring at each other.  I closed the front door because Winston is an escape artist.  I called Winston but he wouldn't come to me, so I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into the other room.  While I had Winston, the cat ran under a table.  I tried to poke him to get him out from under the table.  He just laid there.  So I moved the table and squirted him with water.  He still didn't move!  I got two towels and walked slowly to the cat and wrapped them around him and took him outside.  He was very squirmy.  I put him on the garbage can and he jumped on the fence.  He looked back into my yard, so I tapped him on the butt.  He jumped down and walked behind my fence where he looked like he might come back in.  To this, I yelled, "If you come back in my yard, I'm letting Winston use you as a chew toy."  I guess he didn't like that idea because he ran away!  What a crazy morning.  Now, just imagine me doing all of this in a towel...


Well, I hope you had a great day!

Only three more days of Orff and then I get to see my bro.  He should be home sometime tonight :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the wildest story! My mouth was wide open as I read it, and I'm at the Hoover Public Library! hehe