CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

In-laws (?)

Tomorrow I am meeting Ryan's family for lunch after I get off work. Ryan's parents have a couple of family members visiting and they are driving to meet me for a little visit. We haven't decided where we are eating, but I'm sure it will be nice to see everyone, regardless of the venue.

A couple of weeks ago, my neighbor asked me how I was feeling. You know, I don't know how to feel. It wasn't a break up so I'm not bitter or upset with him. She asked if I felt like a widow. We weren't married, so I don't consider myself a widow. I don't even know how a widow would feel. It's very strange. I don't know how I feel. I'm very sad and mad at the situation. I'm not mad at anyone, just the situation. I just go from day to day and do what I have to do ~ work, eat, breathe. I go out with friends occasionally, but I'm not joyous and fun like usual. I'm just in a weird place. I can't explain it.

I started teaching summer camp today. I could get used to teaching a half day. It was very nice to come home and have time to get stuff done. I chose to take a nap instead of being productive, another nice thing about having half a day off. I probably won't get anything done tomorrow either. In fact, this week is pretty busy. Oh well, I don't have any urgent matters to attend to.

0 comments: