CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I smell a Farkle!

I had so much fun at game night with the ladies.  Ashley hosted us at her brand new home!  She bought a house!  Yippee!  Carrie, Katie Jane, Maggie, and myself attended.  We played the dice game "Farkle".  It was too fun!  We had a blast and I laughed til I cried.  That always happens when we get together.  I can't wait until next time.  


With all the excitement, one might think that I would not have a moment of sadness.  Unfortunately, you would be wrong.  As soon as I dropped Carrie at her house, I had the urge to call Ryan and tell him all about the night.  Then I remembered that I couldn't.  When will that stupid urge go away?  I know I can't do it, but sometimes it just creeps up on me.  Then I feel stupid for even thinking that I wanted to call him.  You would think that I would know by now that I can't call him.  In a week, it will be two months since the accident.  How long will this last?  

I did have a great time tonight, which really helps.  It's hard to not think about Ryan 24/7, but being with friends who love me and know how to make me laugh helps a lot!  

Tomorrow, I head to Brandi's for a little dinner, movie, possibly some swimming.  I can't wait.  Also, I would like to welcome Brandi to the blogging world.  Her brand new blog is in my "Blog Talk" side bar.  Go show her some love...  

Just to answer your possible questions, no, as a matter of fact, I have not been at home alone one night this week.  I have made plans to stay as busy as possible.  Alone time is not good for me right now...

Thanks to Ashley for having us over tonight for a super fun time.  She even cooked us dinner!  Thanks so much!    

I love you, Ryan

0 comments: