CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

3 Months

Ryan's plane crashed three months ago today. This is one of the worst times of my life and still hurts everyday. I know I am growing stronger everyday, but there have been some things I have been neglecting or putting off because I just don't feel like doing it. Some are cleaning my house and cutting my grass. Today, I FINALLY made myself change my relationship status on my myspace and facebook from "in a relationship" to "single". That sounds so stupid, I know. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. This is what I posted on each page...

Today, I made myself change my relationship status back to "single". This was the hardest thing I've had to do on myspace/facebook. I was so excited the day that I changed it to "in a relationship" and it REALLY sucks that I'm not anymore. I have tried to change it back many times before, but I haven't been able to do it. I know that is the stupidest thing and makes no difference but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Today has been three months since the crash. I feel as though I am getting stronger but it still hurts. Can you believe I am actually crying while writing this? I still love Ryan so much.

Ok, so thanks for letting me vent.


0 comments: