CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Today...

Sucked!  


Ok, so it started out ok, but with one unbelievably thoughtful gesture, the waterworks started and I just couldn't stop.

Picture, if you will, I am walking out my front door (yes, late as usual) and a bouquet of flowers falls in my front door.  I am so surprised and I start getting teary.  Then I full out start crying and then I feel stupid.  So I finally got myself together on the way to work.  Then I went to my principal to ask her something and I just started all over again.  I was in her office for over an hour crying!  I don't know what was wrong with me today.  I really miss Ryan!

I had lunch with Ryan's parents today (after the mental breakdown).  I always feel better when I am around them.  I can stay calm even when I feel the tears coming.  I am able to calm down and not start crying.  That is a good thing.  

Thanks, Heath, for the flowers.  You are very sweet and thoughtful.  (I hope your friends don't read my blog.  I don't want to embarrass you.)  I really have to assume that Heath sent them because there was no card or note or name.  Here are some pics of the flowers.  

     


0 comments: