CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's Raining...

I slept late and then decided I needed to get up and cut the grass.  I staggered out of bed and got dressed, put my shoes on, and went outside... into the rain!  I didn't know it was raining.  So, I turned back around and came back inside to blog.  That is a shame.  I really needed to cut the forest growing in my backyard.  


I have a lot of cleaning to do inside my house, as well.  This is my to do list.  I have to get it done by 4:00 p.m. because I have to get ready to leave by 5:00 p.m.

1.  laundry (wash, dry, hang)
2.  kitchen
3.  dining room
4.  living room
5.  bedroom
6.  bathroom
7.  vacuum 
8.  lesson plans

I'm sure I'll think of other things as I go along.  I better get busy.

Last night, I met Ashley at her house and we went to meet KJ for dinner.  We had (you guessed it) MEXICAN!  Yes, for the third night in a row.  I lurve it!  After dinner, we went to a poetry reading in a little shopping village.  The directions we had we incorrect, my GPS was incorrect.  We have come to the conclusion that the place must have moved because it was not on the street listed.  The phone number was also out of service, but we know they had a phone because it rang during the reading.  We literally drove right by it, but we were so frustrated by that time, we totally missed it.  We eventually found it.  

After the reading, we departed ways.  KJ and Ashley went to a bday party and I went to visit with some friends.  April came down and we all went to a couple of bars.  We ended at Hogan's.  Wow!  That's all I can say.  I had a nice time visiting with everyone.  

Tonight, Heath and I are headed to his friend's marriage celebration.  They got married and are having a get together for friends.  After, we are going to my friend's "going away party".  He's moving to Finland.  How sad!  We are going to miss him.  I am going to be so tired after this weekend!  

I hope you all have a great weekend!  

0 comments: