CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm engaged!

Ok, so not really, but Brian DID ask me to marry him tonight. We were talking to some married people about how filing married taxes is awesome and that you get so much money back. Brian looked right at me and asked, "Tiffani, will you marry me?" Now his bf might not have liked that, but I did accept. He did not have a ring, but his friend had just given him a rainbow striped male genitalia lollipop. He gave that to me instead. I think we might have broken up because I left the lolli at his house. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

Happy Birthday to Brian! We had such fun at his party tonight. He made a fabulous ice cream cake. Super yummy! My "twin" (not really, but that is the nickname she has been given), Brandi, went with me. I took her to eat at Zoe's tonight. She had never been! I don't know if she liked it or not.

It is currently 2:45 am and I have to meet Carrie at 8:30 am at her house for some shopping. I am going to need some serious caffeine (Dr. Pepper) in the morning! Good night!

P.S.
I have been informed by a couple people that it is still flirting, even if I don't know I'm doing it. However, I can not be blamed for that because women are wired to flirt and flirting is not a bad thing. I did notice tonight that I DO flirt with gay guys ALOT! HeeHee. I guess that is pointless...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tiff,

I'll get the wedding planners hopping! Brian is a great guy and it's wonderful that you are both so open minded! I'll help you pick out china. J&J catering should be calling any second (just kidding)!

Love,

Shannon