CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Flirting

So, tonight I was asked how to put "myself out there". I told her I didn't know because I didn't do it either. Then our other friend said I always put myself out there and that I flirt all the time. I TOTALLY don't even know I'm doing it. And they both agreed that I might not know but I was still doing it. So I asked for examples. KJ couldn't come up with one specifically and so I told her to tell me the next time I did it. So then we started talking about how HOT our salsa was at dinner (I'm talking three or four glasses of sweet tea) and she said I had flirted with the waiter, by NOT looking at him directly. I glanced up at him sideways when I talked to him and thus was flirting. That leads me to two very important questions...

For those of you who know me,

1. Do I flirt with every guy I interact with?

2. Is it even flirting if I don't know I'm doing it?

If the answers to those two questions are "yes", I am officially depressed because I am 28 and SINGLE and apparently flirt with anyone that has a well, you know what they have... Obviously, I am not good at this "putting myself out there" and flirting thing.


This is a dramatization of how I looked at dinner talking to the waiter. Is this flirting?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you are waaay too funny. I swear we weren't trying to give you a complex. You should feel proud that you have the "flirting gene" that KJ and I were, unfortunately, NOT blessed with.

Ashley