CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Six Flags, Again!

I went to Six Flags again yesterday! WooHoo! Anna and Megan met me there. I had Winston, so I had to take him to the kennel. For $10, they provide a cage and water. You have to come and walk and feed your pet. The kennel was air conditioned, so Winston was more comfortable than we were.

We rode Goliath FOUR times! Megan loved it. Anna and I did too.

We took a few pictures. I took some with the characters I didn't see last time. So, please enjoy.

Anna and Megan with the characters in Gotham City

Anna and I with the characters in Gotham City

Sylvester and I

The new warning signs on the fences. The signs used to be MUCH smaller. They fit in between the two rails along the top (about the height of the "danger zone" part and the width from rail to another)


0 comments: