CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Joy of Singing

Hello all!

The past two days, I have been at a workshop called "The Joy of Singing." We sang all day today and half the day yesterday. We were previewing music for the upcoming school year. I got some great ideas.

Yesterday morning, Shannon and I went to get our toes did. I just had them do the same thing, french pedi. When it was all said and done, we went to pay and I handed them my check card. All of a sudden three people were at the booth looking at the credit card machine (I was drying my toes at the drier thingy). Then someone started making phone calls. I started wondering about what in the world had gone wrong with my card, as I did actually have money in my account. Shocking, I know! They had given themselves a $25 tip on accident. So they had to find out how to void the transaction. Crazy! I'm glad they realized what they did!

This is my last night in the ATL. Tomorrow I am headed to Six Flags again and then back home! Yea! I miss home.

Well, I am having a super time here. I hope everyone had a great week so far.

0 comments: