CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And I keep on giving...

We played rhythm bingo today in class and I gave away stickers to my kids again this week!  That is THREE WEEKS in a row!  And then I offered to let the other music teacher borrow the game tomorrow and she didn't have any stickers and I went through my sticker box for her kids!  What?!  I am giving stickers to kids I don't even teach!  What has come over me?  AND when I was looking through the box for her, I found some super cute Fourth of July stickers for my kids! I have enough for all of my students!!!!!  I have never been so excited about giving away stickers!


Tomorrow is my last day of teaching this week.  Yea!  After tomorrow, just five more days and then I start my summer vacay.  

I think I am going to Six Flags on Thursday.  

This week will be two months since Ryan's accident.  I can't believe it has been that long.  He has been gone almost as long as we dated.  I got so attached to him in such a short time.  He was a wonderful man and treated me the way I should be treated.  I will be forever thankful to him for showing me that my "standards" are not too high and that men can meet and exceed what I expect of them.  I know that I do not have to settle and I am worth it.

I love you, Ryan   

0 comments: