CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

It is true...

My friend, Sandy, just called and asked me if it was true that I was in ATL (she had read my update on myspace). It is in fact, TRUE! I am visiting my aunt, uncle, and two cousins in the ATL this week. I came over on Saturday afternoon and we went to Moe's for dinner. Now I did not enjoy my first experience with the food, so I have not returned, but so many of my friends love it. I decided to try it again. It was very tasty. Yea!

Yesterday, we went to church in the pouring rain and guess what I was wearing.... a WHITE shirt! Yea! Wouldn't you know it? After church, we went to Zaxby's for lunch. Super yummy. (We don't cook during the summer. It gets too hot in the house) We went home and packed for our super fun evening of music. We went to Turner Field for Leeann Rimes, Brooks & Dunn, and Kenny Chesney. There were other acts there too, but these were the best. We had a great time, despite the rain and the trek through the mud to get there.

This morning I woke up to someone beating on the door. My oldest cousin, Philip, was trying to come home. Imagine that. We had locked him out, so I got up and went and let him in. We sat around and talked a little and then decided to play UNO. My uncle had gone to pick up the youngest, Evan, from his friend's house. Now we are all here. Just relaxing. We may take a trip to the mall later today.

One point of interest (to some not all), my "reunion toes" were totally messed up from walking in the rain, mud, and puddles (in flip flops!) to the concert, so I need a new pedicure! If you remember, my reunion was back at the end of May and my pedi has lasted this long! I only have had to touch up a couple of toes. But, alas, all good things come to an end...

I will post pictures later!

0 comments: