CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Farmer's Market

Ashley and I went to the local Farmer's Market this morning. I met her at 8 am at her new house. We left from there and drove downtown. It was raining when we got there, however, it stopped after we had walked a little bit. We enjoyed walking around and deciding what we wanted to buy. I decided before I got there that I was getting squash for my "fried" squash. Yummo! While walking around, I decided I wanted okra too. Then after we had purchased our veggies and fruits, we decided to split some green tomatoes. Ashley warned me to pick out one thing I wanted and not plan to buy a bunch of different things because you get so much. We ended up sharing the squash and tomatoes. I can't wait to cook some veggies. WooHoo. I also bought a Rum Cake muffin. I lurve rum cake. However, I must say that my cake is better than the one I bought today. Oh well. I didn't have to cook it ;)

Here are my fresh veggies!



1 comments:

sally said...

Your fresh vegetables look very (ummm) fresh. Sometimes I want to be Brier Rabbit and get some from the many gardens up here in the country.

Have a wonderful Sunday.
Sally