CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Dave and Buster's

I have been seeing commercials for Dave and Buster's, but we don't have one anywhere near us. However, my aunt and uncle do have one near them, and they took me there on Tuesday night! Yippee! We had so much fun. For those of you out of the loop, D & B is like "Chuck-e-cheese" for adults (and kids too). With my tickets I earned, I got a Care Bear with an eighth note on his belly (Heartsong Bear), a Dave and Buster's cup, and two mini-ball thingies. I had some extra tickets and didn't know what to get, hence, the ball thingies.

Roger took a picture of me outside by the door of Dave and Buster's.

2 comments:

Brandi :) said...

Sounds fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

We have been to Dave and Buster's but I can't remember where it was. Probably out west somewhere. Sally