CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Day of Distraction

Yesterday was two months since Ryan's accident. I can't believe it has been that long and sometimes it seems like it was forever ago. Nevertheless, I needed a distraction so I wouldn't sit around and cry all day. I did shed a few tears, however, not as many as if I was sitting by myself at home.


So, Heath and I headed to Six Flags!!!! I LURVE Six Flags. Now, as we were getting off the interstate at the Flags, a jet flew over. I automatically thought of Ryan because he wanted to go to see where they test fly the jets. He so loved flying and watching things fly. I thought it was just a plane and then it got closer and you could tell it was a jet and it was flying pretty low too. It was cool to see.

Anyway, we went straight to the roller coaster we weren't able to ride last time because of repairs :( Surprisingly, the lines were not too long. The longest was the Superman, a little less than 90 minutes. We rode every roller coaster. The day was super fun. Below are some pics of me with the characters. We did see more characters, but when we first got there, I was too embarrassed to have my pic made with them. Then I decided "who cares?" and went for it. So, please enjoy the pics from Six Flags.


Nice picture. Very polite...

...Then along came Daffy and things went downhill. I think I was accosted!

This is the best pic I could get with both of them. Silly animals.

My fave ride was the Monster Plantation. It always has been. I always sing along...

You're invited to a picnic,
A monster picnic,
And humans are allowed today
Join the monsters at the mansion...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the Monster Plantation too! Especially since its not a roller coaster ride! hehe

Brandi :) said...

Girl, looks like a great day o' fun!