CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

You are not connected...

Sorry, dear readers. I have not been able to connect to the internet at my own home in about three months. I have been other places to update my blog, but not this week. I am so sorry you have been out of the loop. Basically, I have been at a back to school workshop two days this week and then not much else.

I did go to see "Hancock" last night. It was good. Heath, Ryan (Heath's roommate), and my friend Brandi, and I went to see it. It was funny, but a little different from most of Will Smith's movies, mainly because there was some strong language.

Today, Carrie and I went to Target. We found a few good deals, especially some plastic magazine holders for $1 each. I desperately needed them for my guest bedroom where I keep all my teacher resources. We each bought ten, all the store had. I already need at least five more! I have an abundance of teacher resources. Tomorrow we have decided to go to the other Target and see if they have some more. Keep your fingers crossed. We are also going to Staples for their Teacher Appreciation Day! WooHoo! More free stuff!

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: