CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

National Cheesecake Day

Today is National Cheesecake Day! Yea! To celebrate, The Cheesecake Factory had $1.50 slices of cheesecake. Yummy! You could only get one piece and you had to eat it there. Nonetheless, it was a heavenly slice of cheesecake for only a $1.50. WooHoo!

Prior to the movie, Carrie and I went to see "What happens in Vegas" at the dollar theater. It was sooooo funny. I laughed so hard. My fave part...

(Just finishing an adult situation...)
Her: "I need a key"
Him: "(stuttering) a, a, a, a, a key?"
Her: "Don't worry, I don't want to live with you. You're not the serious boyfriend/husband type."
Him: "And I take pride in that..."

So funny because I TOTALLY know a man just like that! HeeHee! (I hope this person is not offended that I put that on here. NO one knows who I'm talking about)

Tomorrow, I plan to get up early and head to one of my schools to do bulletin boards and set up my room :( Summer is over! BooHoo!

1 comments:

Brandi :) said...

That movie was SOOOOOO funny! But totally perfect! :)