CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

5th Annual SSDC

I was invited to my friend's 5th Annual SSDC, (Star Spangle - insert her last name - Celebration) Fourth of July Party. It was SUPER fun. We had a wonderful time and took a lot of crazy pics. We ate, talked, and watched fireworks. We were so close to the action, that firework debris fell on us! I thought I might get to sue the city for my blindness after it fell in my eye! I was very concerned.


Anyway, below you will find a few pics.


Sandy and myself

My new patriotic shirt! It was from my Day of Distraction

The waterfall where we watched the fireworks.

My crazy eye. Kelly did it first and then I tried! Success!

Hear, See, Speak no evil totem pole.

Sandy, Kelly, and I on blanket watching fireworks

Sandy and I (She told me not to do the crazy eye)

When Sandy found out that I had done the crazy eye!



0 comments: