CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I got it!

I got my new phone today!  Super yea!  I am so excited.  However, that means I have unlimited minutes and no one to talk to because most of my friends are on AT&T and now I am not :(  I have had three friends tell me they can't talk to me anymore.  How sad :(  I'm counting on your non-AT&T friends to keep my phone ringing :)


I have just one more day of freedom before I have to go back to work and I have a dentist appt tomorrow.  Blah!  What a way to spend my last day.  

I almost forgot about choir practice tonight!  I was at school doing a few odds and ends thinking I would stay late and not go tomorrow.  The principal and I were talking about the decorations for the Christmas Program (yes, I know it's only August) and she called to ask a parent if we could borrow something from her church and she said she would ask tonight at church and I almost fainted.  I had TOTALLY FORGOTTEN about choir practice!!!!!  Luckily, I had enough time to go home and get dressed and still make it on time!  Phew!

Now I am about to eat dinner and play with my new Instinct!  WooHoo!

0 comments: