CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Frustrated!

I had to take my car to the dealership today for them to look at my power windows that will not roll down.  While I waited, I tried to post from the waiting room but I don't have a "post" button on my page.  I hope I can figure it out.  I have to be able to post from my phone!  


Anyway, the dealership didn't have the part so after two hours, I was told I had to come back next week.  Isn't that just my luck.  And I had two other issues that I needed fixed, but my car didn't do those things when I was at the dealer, so he couldn't fix what wasn't broken.  Of course, when I left, the car started doing one of them.  I hope it does it next week when I go back to get the windows fixed.  He said it should only take about 20 minutes to fix it.  However, I can't go until after school, so I'll have to wait in line.  Who knows how long I'll be there.  

Today, I NEED to do lesson plans!  I also need to clean my house.  However, I just started a new book while I was at the dealership and now I don't want to put it down.  So we'll see what I get done today.  

Happy Saturday!  

0 comments: