CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Success!

Yea! I just posted from my phone. The first two times, I tried to send a picture, but it just didn't want me to. So, the third time, I just sent text and it went right through. Now, hopefully, I will be able to post without any problems. WooHoo!

I just returned home from my friend's house. We had a super time and enjoyed ribs and chicken wings. Her mom makes some awesome potato salad! Super yummy.

Also, I was super productive today. I cut grass, did laundry (I even hung it up!), cleaned kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom, and I started on my National Board stuff! WooHoo! Tomorrow I sing at both church services and then I have to work on lesson plans. Monday, I am meeting Ryan's parents for dinner or lunch or some kind of food when they are in town.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 comments: