CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Day?!!!

I applied for a Teacher Loan Forgiveness because I have taught in a Title 1 school for five years, this is my sixth. The program would forgive $5,000 of my student loan. I received what I thought was my acceptance letter today. That is until I opened it and it said I was denied because I had an outstanding loan before Oct. 1, 1998. Now, I started college in August, applied for a student loan, was accepted, and then it was disbursed. Certainly this was not before Oct. 1st and if it was we are talking about less than a month. So, I looked up my info tonight. It was disbursed on SEPTEMBER 30, 1998!!!!!!!!! One Day?! Are you kidding me? I couldn't believe I was denied because of one day! I am so calling them tomorrow and telling them just what I think of their ONE DAY!

0 comments: