CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Popular!

This morning, I woke up and decided I should cut my backyard.  BooHoo!  When I got out there, I realized I should probably weed eat too.  I rarely do that.  However, it was a necessity today :(  So I cut the grass, went inside to cool off, and then headed back out to weed eat.  THEN I decided I needed to round up around my fence.  I was very productive this morning.  After I finished, it was time for lunch.  


I called Carrie to see if she was available for lunch.  SHE WAS!  Yea!  We decided to go the new local seafood restaurant.  We had tried to eat there once before but their card machine was not working and I live in a "cash free society".  I drove up and they are CLOSED on Monday!  What?!  They just don't want me to eat there because they know I am a seafood snob.   She needed to go get a new tire, so we went to the "city" to eat.  We went to Johnny Rocket's.  It was yummy, especially the onion rings!   

Before I went to lunch, I texted Sandy to see if she was available after school to get a snack.  This was before I knew I would be eating lunch so late.  She texted me later and told me she could meet for a little while.  We decided to meet at the book store.  After the book store, we went to Accessory City and World Market.  We tried the white chocolate Toblerone.  Neither of us was impressed.  I prefer the milk chocolate, which is highly unusual for me.  She left me because her mommy was coming to see her.  I wish we could have spent more time together, but at least she left me for a good reason :)

While I was hanging with Sandy, Brandi called to see what my plans were tonight.  I had none, so we made plans to meet at the teacher store.  I made a pitstop by the AT&T service center ~ more about that later.  I met Brandi when she was done at the store and we went to eat Mexican.  I basically just ate chips, cheese dip, and salsa and got my food to go.  I was still full from lunch.  The she decided we needed doughnuts, so I suggested Shipley's.  The doughnut guy was super weird.  I bought a mixed dozen for my Six Flags trip tomorrow.  I told him I wanted 4 blueberry cake but to surprise me with the rest.  I should have closed my eyes and pointed because I would've chosen better doughnuts than he did.  He chose nasty cream filled assortments.  Blah!  Oh well.  Maybe someone will eat them.  Not me!  After doughnuts, we went to walmart to spend a P.O. from Brandi's school.  I bought a few things too, like lunch stuff for tomorrow.  Then Brandi and I departed ways and now I am back at home.  

Back to the AT&T service center.  The internet on my phone has not been working for about a month (when I pull up a website, it only shows wingdings) but I don't use it that often, so I haven't really noticed it.  Well, I've been needing it and couldn't use it and it occurred to me that it has been messed up for a long time.  So, last week I tried to get it fixed by calling the customer service line.  They couldn't fix that while I was on the phone, so I said I would take it to a service center.  I finally got around to doing it tonight.  There was at least an hour wait to even be seen!!!!!  So I told him I just had a quick question to see if it could even be fixed.  So, he looked at it quickly and reset the phone and it DID NOT fix it!!!!  He said the only other thing he could do was give me a new phone, but I would have to wait in line!  Well, friends, I have already ordered a phone from Sprint, but it is on backorder so I have to wait for it before I can set up service.  So, no I don't want a new phone and no I don't care that I am eligible for an upgrade!  What I want is for this P.O.S. to work for a few more days until my new phone comes in and I QUIT YOU!  So there!  Now mind you, I can not tell AT&T all this because they frown on people leaving their cult :)  Do you think they already know and that is why I am having so many problems?  Oh well.

Tomorrow, I travel to Six Flags again!  WooHoo!  I convinced the Kindergarten teachers they wanted to go again.  It wasn't too hard because I had two free tickets for them (thanks, Karla!).  How could they pass that up?  We decided to pack our lunches and park in the "cheap" parking lot to save money.  We had already bought our sports bottles so we have cheap drinks while in the park.  I am so excited to be going again!  Then we have to go back to school on Friday :(   

Well, I think that is all that happened today, so time for bed...