CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Back to work

Well, there's nothing like work to get me bummed. Oh well. Today was not bad, but it was work. We had an extra long faculty meeting. Ugh! Even the principal was getting antsy and told the presenter to hurry. HeeHee.

After work, I decided to stop at the "farmers market". It's really a veggie/fruit stand but it's in a building not in the back of a pick up off the side of the road. However, they are not open on Mondays! Pooh! So I decided to try this other one out, but it was horrible. The strawberries looked like shriveled nastiness. Don't even get me started on the science project they called lettuce. I did get a good cantaloupe, some plums, tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell peppers. But that was it! That's sad. I had high hopes for tonight's salad. Oh well.

I decided I might need to check my cell minutes because Big Bunny has been in TN for a week and will be there yet another week :( I have 900 plan minutes with about 1300 rollover minutes and I recently upgraded to unlimited texting. According to the last internet update, I have used 963 minutes and 847 texts! I used to not even have a texting plan and then I went to the very basic 200 plan that I NEVER went over! Now I am sending over 847 texts and I still have 10 days left in my bill cycle! Well, thank God for rollover minutes from when I never talked on my phone. I might need to look into unlimited minutes! That is crazy. I looked at other providers but it was cheaper for me to stay where I am. I am cell crazy!

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I did and I ate way too much. I drove home last night and was exhausted from my Spring Break.

1 comments:

Sandy D. said...

I don't know if I can do this whole - working all day thing. I am flippin exhausted. I came home and sat on the couch and before I knew it- fast asleep! I slept until around 6. I am still tired and planning to go to bed early. Hopefully I will be back in the swing of things by Friday- and then ready for the weekend!