CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break Day 6

Well, I am here to update the rest of my week. Thursday I got up and got ready to drive to B.M. I made the almost four hour drive and put Winston in the fence to be a yard dog for a weekend. He has a girlfriend so he's happy. I visited with Beth and Ella Grace for a while and then met mom and Richard for dinner. After, I went to Granny's and Dad's to visit. We played the wii! Granny is 88 and has NEVER played a video game. She loved the bowling. Dad and I did our fitness test and he was 34 on his first try! Uuuuugggghhh! That's not fair. We also boxed. It was fun. Then I went to mom's and she was asleep. I was making my bed in the guest room and something shattered in another room. I rushed out to see what it was but couldn't find it. Mom came out and I asked if I was ok. I said yes and that I didn't know what had broken. We looked around and she found the culprit. The light globe in the bathroom had shattered. Glass was everywhere! It was on the sink, floor, toilet, tub, EVERYWHERE! So we started cleaning it up. Afterward, I asked if she was tired or if she wanted to play wii. She decided to play and we played until 1 a.m.! We played my new game that Jamey (my little brother) sent me, Rayman's Raving Rabbids. It was super fun.

Friday, we slept late. I got up and played wii until mom woke up. Then we went to get some lunch. When we returned, a former babysitter needed a ride to get some medicine. So I took her to get it. Then I helped mom get the house ready for visitors on Sunday. Then we went to Walmart for groceries. We bought Granny an Easter Lily and delivered it to her. Then we went through the Taco Bell drive through. Mom was playing Rayman when I went to bed.

Today, I got up and came to Granny's and Dad's again. We are chatting and watching TV. Later today, mom, her grandkids, and I are going to an Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny! I have to remember to get my camera! It should be fun. Mom says there will be alot of activities for the kids. Then we are going SHOPPING! Belk has Yellow Box flip flops on sale! For those of you who know me, you know that's all I wear during the warm months. I have seen at least three pair I want this year. I am also looking for a dress for a wedding I am in this summer. Baba (my mom's mom) is coming to see us today too! Yea! I haven't seen her since Christmas. I am going to make her play the wii too!

Tomorrow we will go to church with mom. After, she has about a million people coming over for lunch! We are having some yumm-o food. Then I will travel back home tomorrow afternoon/night.

For those inquiring minds, Big Bunny will be in Nashville another week. We have talked/texted everyday. He'll be home Friday or Saturday. I will be in ATL on Saturday. So we are working out when we will see each other. Soon, I hope.

Happy Easter!

0 comments: