CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

THURSDAY THIRTEEN: 13 Broadway Song I LOVE!

In no particular order and I could've gone on FOREVER, but I refrained from blabbing on and on.

1. "Tomorrow" from Annie
2. "There's a Fine, Fine Line" from Avenue Q
3. "Cabaret" from Cabaret
4. "Big Spender" from Sweet Charity
5. "Cell Block Tango" from Chicago
6. "And All That Jazz" from Chicago
7. "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show
8. "I Could Have Danced All Night" from My Fair Lady
9. "Think of Me" from The Phantom of the Opera
10. "All I Ask of You" from The Phantom of the Opera
11. "Out Tonight" from Rent
12. "Over the Moon" from Rent
13. "I'm not that Girl" from Wicked

I could've named about a million songs. I LURVE music!

2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

Did you know #9 is one of my all time favorite songs??

Tiffani said...

I LURVE it too! I did not know it was one of your faves too! We are so cool.