CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Helicopters, Bunny, and Wii. Oh my!

This first weekend of Spring Break was fun filled! I went to my first remote control helicopter flying thingy with Big Bunny. It was in a cow pasture! Friday night we ordered pizza from the local Hut and it was the BEST pizza I had had in a long time! But I digress. I watched remote control helicopters fly around in this pasture all weekend. The best part was at night when some helis had glow in the dark cable things and glow sticks in the blades. You could only see the lights spinning in the sky. So cool. We went back to the pasture on Saturday afternoon. We went to eat at Jim N Nicks for lunch. Yummy! Now, I read most of the time I was in the cow pasture but it was nice spending time with Big Bunny.

The rest of the weekend Big Bunny and I played wii! I had so much fun. I am a "pro" at bowling, for the time being anyway. I lose pro status and then gain it back.

Today we went to the mall and around town looking for a wii bag. I have found the one I want but I can't bring myself to spend the money on it. We ate lunch at Wings and it was super yummy. Big B left this afternoon a little before 4:00 headed to Nashville for a couple of weeks. So, hopefully I can be productive with my Spring Break and complete my to do list. I have even added items to the list!

0 comments: