CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break Day 2

Sandy and I played Guitar Hero at three different places today, Best Buy, Circuit City, and her house. We started our day at Jack's for breakfast. Then we headed to Best Buy where I purchased a wii travel bag and she purchased a new wii game. Then we headed to the bank for me to make a deposit and then off to Walmart. We both bought dog food and a few other things. Then we proceeded to the pet store and I purchased a container for my dog food. We headed to the circuit city and she purchased a web cam and then we walked to Ross Dress for Less. I purchased a cute little black dress. It is super fun, more beachy than just to wear around. We went to Ulta and decided not to purchase $40 in shampoo and conditioner. We went our separate ways for a few hours and then met back up for a snack and dinner. While we were apart, I only purchased a pretzel and a lemonade. We met back up for a little guitar hero and dinner. After dinner we flew a kite. It was HILARIOUS!! We finally got it to work for a short time.

Here are some pics of my new wii bag!!!! Yea!!!!





0 comments: