CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break Day 3

Day 3 was pretty uneventful.

1. played wii with Carrie
2. ate lunch with Carrie
3. met friend at coffee shop
4. played chess (and even won one game!)
5. cleaned house
6. did laundry
7. packed for weekend
8. did lesson plans (still working on those)
9. got stuff ready for Hannah Home pick up
10. watched my netflix movie
11. talked to Big Bunny for a short time
12. talked to Sandy via Skype

This may be my last post of Spring Break. I am going to B.M. and I do not have internet access. If I am able to bum some internet, I will update when I can. If not, I will update as soon as I can from home.

If I do not post later, HAPPY EASTER!!!!!! I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you all!

0 comments: