CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wii shall have fun!


So, yesterday my friend, Sandy, found me a Wii! WooHoo! She and her husband, Mr. D, were shopping at the Costco and the sales associate was stocking the Wii. They called me but I was in a workshop and therefore did not answer the phone. So Sandy called me again and texted me. So I knew I needed to get out of that workshop ASAP! So I took a break and called her back. She told me about the great deal. The bundle included the wii with wii sports, wii play, Mario Galaxy, an extra nunchuck, and controller. This was an AWESOME bundle! I have been trying to ebay for one of these with less stuff and they were going for over four hundred dollars and close to five hundred. I was NOT going to spend that cash. This bundle was $350! I couldn't believe it! So I totally told them to buy it and I would come get it after the workshop. And so I did. I came home and set it up, took my fitness test, boxed, and bowled. I was having a blast! And then..... Big Bunny came over. He was too tired to play! What?! How can you be too tired for the wii?! He's erroneous. Oh well. I guess I'll have to play today!

Happy Wii everybody!

4 comments:

Sandy D. said...

I am So glad you love your Wii as much as I do!

Tiffani said...

I am so glad you found it for me!

Unknown said...

Big Bunny was so tired because someone kept him up till 3:30 am. LOL

Tiffani said...

Big Bunny should not hang out with those people. LO!