CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THURSDAY THIRTEEN: Thirteen Things I will be doing during Spring Break!

This is early because I have a choir and music concert tomorrow night at school. So enjoy my Thursday Thirteen Wednesday edition.

I can not wait until Friday at 3:00 p.m. I am so ready for a break. I will have had two choir and music concerts, two PTO/PTA meetings, and five days of parents in my classroom.

1. Rest
2. Dentist appointment
3. Eye appointment
4. Vet (for Winston, not me)
5. Clean house
6. Cut grass
7. Wash car
8. Drive to B.M. to see parents/friends
9. Hang out with friends
10. Watch r.c. helicopters
11. Go to friend's wedding
12. Easter
13. See Big Bunny (HOPEFULLY)

I'm interested in seeing how many of these things I accomplish :)

HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: