CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

THURSDAY THIRTEEN: Thirteen Things that have been happening since I fell off the face of the Earth

1. I'm currently "in a relationship" with Big Bunny (reason for falling off the face of the Earth)
2. bought a wii
3. had 2 Black History month concerts
4. will have 2 "Music in our Schools Month" concerts next week
5. five days of parents visiting music classes
6. a fifth grade boy asked me to adopt him
7. bought a cow that sings "Don't Worry, Be Happy"
8. bought the Jesco White DVD
9. watched aforementioned DVD ~ HILARIOUS!
10. beat Big Bunny in wii bowling while talking on the phone
11. talked to my brother for 40 minutes last night on phone
12. praying for Spring Break
13. traveling back and forth to T'town

HAPPY THURSDAY THIRTEEN!

1 comments:

Carrie Cruz said...

I want to know about "parents in the classroom." That big points on National Boards, by the way.