CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break Day 1

Today I have been a busy bee. I woke up and made a grocery list. I went to the dentist, ate lunch, and played some wii. I went to the eye doctor, cut grass, and did some laundry (including putting it away. That never happens). I started working in my guest room. It's almost clean and organized. I washed a load of dishes. I called Hannah Home to come pick up some no longer needed items. I got the deposit ready for my professional organization. Currently I am in bed thinking about tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I will be meeting Sandy early in the morning for breakfast. Afterward, we are heading to the Apple store and a bookstore. Who knows what will happen after that excitement. I can only imagine.

My mom informed me that we were invited to an egg hunt this coming Saturday. The Easter Bunny himself will be there. So I plan to take some pics, maybe with the Easter Bunny. I can't wait.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. I am pretty pleased with today.

0 comments: