CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome to Avenue Q!

I had a wonderful weekend. Tiring, but wonderful.

Friday, Big Bunny got in town early enough to catch the last five minutes of my last class. After school, we went to eat and to the mall. We walked around and then decided to go to my house. We watched t.v. and were very lazy! Yea!

Saturday I went to ATL to see Avenue Q. It is a Broadway show that uses puppets. It's like Sesame Street for adults. I LOVED it! It was wonderfully politically incorrect and so funny! I never knew I could relate to a puppet. If you do not get offended easily, you should check it out. It's great!

Saturday after the show, I rode back home and then to meet Big Bunny and his parents for dinner. We had a great time visiting even though I was exhausted and it was Prom night and the restaurant was very busy.

Sunday, Big Bunny and I headed to see the Blue Angels fly. Prior to the Angels, there were several flight exhibitions. It was a super fun day. I wore sunscreen AND reapplied and still got burnt. I must have missed a few spots with the sunblock because only part of one arm is red, a little of the other arm, my chest, and neck. Do you think I got any sun on my legs? Well, no! That's where I need it the most. Oh well. We had a great time together and we were completely worn out when we got home.

Today started standardized testing at school and I am a proctor. I really wanted to take the day off, but I couldn't. I am soooooo tired from my AWESOME weekend!

I hope everyone had a fun filled weekend and continue to have a great week.

0 comments: