CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Are Wii Fit?

So, today the new Wii Fit game came out!  WooHoo!  Now this was a little bittersweet.  Ryan and I had put a reserve for this game the last night we hung out (the night we flew).  He was supposed to still be in town because he was not going back to Nashville until he moved in June.  So, we were going to buy the game and come home and play it together tonight.  Sandy met me in "town" and we went to the game store to purchase the game.  (We have a funny story that I will blog about separately because it takes a little explanation.)  She agreed to go with me so I would not be alone and because we wanted to hang out together.  


I came home after 8:00 p.m. and got started setting up the Wii Fit.  It was sooooo much fun!  I know that I will be sore tomorrow.  I tried most of the games, not the strength training!  I was too pooped to try that.  And to make it even better, I DID NOT CRY!!!!!!!  I thought I would sob when I thought about Ryan.  I didn't!  I looked at his picture, smiled, and said "this is for you, baby".  I wish he was here to play with me though...  

0 comments: