CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stealing from Ashley

My friend, Ashley, always has her "moment of zen" on her blog. Well, today I experienced a "moment of zen" myself. I have been weepy today and thinking of different things and trying to be strong while at school (but completely failing). I am cleaning out my classroom for the summer and walked into the hall to get a box from a locker. While in the hall, I heard some music coming from the room across the hall. I turned around and just stared in that direction. It sounded like music you might find in an "adult situation." Mood music, some might call it. Now of course, I thought, "I should text Ryan!" Then remembering, I chose to walk next door and ask a couple teachers to come out to the hall to listen. We all laughed and then the teacher who was playing the music came into the hall and I had to tell her too. It was so funny. I am still smiling about it. Thank God for small moments of happiness admist this devastating time.

Just in case you were wondering, the CD is by Paul Taylor and called "Pleasure Seeker". I had heard the title track while I was in the hall. So funny.

I love you, Ryan

0 comments: