CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Today I was invited to two cook outs!  How fun.  First, I went to Heather's house for steak and ribs with baked potatoes, corn, and rolls.  For dessert, we had banana pudding.  Everything was delicious!  I had a nice time visiting with her family.  After a lovely lunch, I travelled to Sandy's for some yummy chicken wings with mac and cheese and corn.  Sandy made some scrumptious cheese cookies for an appetizer and homemade ice cream, brownies, and a special strawberry recipe for dessert.  I had a great time with The Ls, The Ds, Meghan, and Kelly.   


I am scared to get on the wii fit tonight.  I can hear it now, "I detect a 12.8 lb difference.  Are you holding something tonight?"  That is the nosiest game ever!  It seems that all I did today was eat. It was a good day ;)  

I love you, Ryan!  

0 comments: