CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Wii"liday

Today, I had three friends over to play the wii.  This morning my friend, Sally, came to play before she headed to a workshop.  We played the wii fit.  Then we went to lunch and she dropped me off with two of my other friends, Anna and Megan, who had attended the same workshop in the morning!  We went back to my house and played the wii fit.  Then we played wii sports and wii play.  We had a blast.  They left a little while ago to make dinner for the hubbies.  How sweet.  


Since we had three people here, I decided to use Ryan's wii remote.  His mom found it in his car and she thought it was mine, but I explained to her that he had bought himself a remote.  I have a wii and his best friend in Nashville has a wii, so he bought a remote so he could travel with his mii.  I did not think I would be able to use his remote, but I did.  Now, I was the only person I even let touch his remote, but I did use it.  I didn't even get sad.  I do get a little sad when I play the wii fit, especially the soccer part, because Ryan was so excited about playing that part.

I also decided that I need a bigger t.v.  It was crazy trying to play tennis with three people!  My screen is so small :(  Oh well.  It will do.  I'm not coming off the money for a new t.v.  I am so stingy!  

I had a super fun time today.  I am so glad my friends came to visit.  I hope we can do this all summer :)

I love you, Ryan!      

0 comments: