CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Well, I've had this movie from netflix for over a week now.  I decided to watch it today.  I did not sob through the whole thing.  In fact, I did not sob at all.  I did get misty during a couple of parts, like when she sees him fixing his hair in the mirror.  I could totally see Ryan doing the same thing.  And I could relate to her when she ran to her mom after Daniel left her in the restaurant.  When she said that no matter what you do, you are still alone.  I can't always express how I'm feeling or even why I am crying most times, which I know frustrates my friends and family.  It frustrates me too.  I'm just sad because no matter how many people I'm surrounded by, I'm still alone...


I love you, Ryan   

0 comments: