CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

School's Out for Summer!

Yesterday was my last day at work! WooHoo! The kids got out on Wed, but the teachers had workdays on Thurs and Fri. I was all ready to go on Thurs, so I took my Wii Fit to work on Fri. I had several friends come to my room and visit while we were waiting to meet with the principal. All my friends LURVED the wii fit!

Last night, I went to my friend's end of the year party (not an official school function), "Pinas on the Patio 5". I am still not in the mood to drink, so I had water. It was raining so we were in the living room. We had a fabulous time. I had not seen him in a long time, at least a month or two. I am glad I went. I am so tired today, but I couldn't sleep past 8:30 a.m. which is later than I have been sleeping, so I guess that is good.

This morning, I woke up and got on the internet. After I checked my emails, myspace, and blog, I decided I had sufficiently wasted enough time. I got out of bed, got dressed, and went outside to cut my grass in the backyard. After I cut the grass, I decided to spray my yard for ants. I had about two gallons of spray and I used it all! I didn't even finish with all the ant beds! They decided to take over my yard. I am going to have to get some more spray. I also need to spray my house. I saw a lot of spiders when I was spraying outside near the house, so I need to make sure to spray inside before those venomous creatures invade my humble abode! I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!! Now I am on my way outside to round up behind the fence. I hate cutting grass back there. I would like to thank my friend, Heath, for the sprays.

Well, I guess I should be off. Let's go kill some grass!

I love you, Ryan

0 comments: