CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!!!

I looked at Ryan's pic just now and didn't cry and actually SMILED!   Ok, so now I'm a little teary, but not uncontrollable sobbing, just teary.  But I did it!  I am so happy.  These may be happy tears because I am still grinning.  


Here is the pic that made me smile (courtesy of Heather)...  (Warning:  I had worked all day long, then set up my booth outside after school, then went to pick Ryan up, had dinner, and then sat outside all night.  I am not looking so cute but it is a fantastic pic of Ryan)




So, as you can see I am holding cotton candy.  We were at the Spring Fling for one of my schools.  Don't let him fool you, he was eating it too!  I emailed this picture to his mom today and told her that Ryan had just gotten home from a two week business trip to Nashville and I had cotton candy.  What more could I have asked for at that moment?      

0 comments: