CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to my cousin, Philip!  He is now 13 years old!  I told him he was going to catch up with me and he said, "...uuummmm, I don't think so."  How funny.  He is so smart and made the All-Star baseball team.  Yea, Philip!


I did not talk to his bro, Evan, tonight.  However, Evan recently earned his green belt in karate!  Way to go!  

I didn't talk to my aunt tonight either.  She started classes again!  Good luck to her.  I am winding down and she is just starting this term.  She is going to be a teacher!  God bless her...

I did talk to my uncle.  He didn't say too much other than Shannon started school tonight.  


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHILIP!

and because I wasn't wishing Happy Birthdays in February, 

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY, EVAN!

I know that's crazy, but I want everyone to feel special because they are.  

0 comments: