CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Graduation Day

Tonight was Kindergarten graduation at one of my schools.  The kids were so cute and sang beautifully.  After the program, there was a reception.  I went and made my appearance.  While there, one parent (who is also a friend and substitutes in my classroom ~ like last week) told me that she had been praying for me and that she knew that "this was it" meaning that Ryan was "the one".  I told her I knew this too and we changed the subject.  Later, she came back to Ryan and said she had only met him a few times, but each time she could see in his face how much he cared for me.  Her words were, "Tiffani, that man loved you."  I totally lost it, right there in the middle of the school lunchroom during the reception.  She told me that she had not planned to tell me any of that tonight, but felt that she needed to.  


I told Ryan's mom about it tonight.  She said that one of Ryan's friends had told her today that Ryan had been talking about me on Thursday on the way to GA.  She had told his friend that she felt Ryan was getting close to me and he told her that Ryan was crazy about me.  Of course, I lost it again.  Ryan always told me how he felt, but it helps to hear it from other people, especially his friends that he had talked to.  I just miss him so much.  

I love you, Ryan.

0 comments: